Is Popplet one of your key classroom apps? Help us learn more about how you use Popplet in education settings
All of us here at Team Popplet are proud to read the daily tweets, support emails, and online education technology blogs that talk about how Popplet is one lof the key classroom apps used by educators all around the world.
Popplet has been used with students of all ages to:
- encourage collaboration on team projects
- map concepts and create timelines
- visually show the connection between information and ideas
- assist with remembering new facts and figures.
Teachers use Popplet in lesson planning and encourage students to use Popplet for independent study and note-taking. Some teachers have incorporated using Popplet into assignment tasks.
If you use Popplet in any education setting – from primary school to formal professional development courses – we want to hear from you.
In order to continue to strengthen Popplet’s data storage reliability and capacity, and to extend our web and iPad app features, we are considering a modest subscription plan. Our survey for the education sector aims to make sure that the introduction of any subscription model will not act as a barrier to Popplet’s continued use as one of your top classroom apps.
- Read our official press release here: Popplet Surveys Schools About Subscription Model
- Share the survey link with your colleagues: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/987HSJY
- Complete our survey online now:
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
All survey respondents will receive an additional 25 popplets.
Got more to share about using Popplet as one of your classroom apps? Please feel free to comment below.